I just want to update everyone who likes the awesome comics on Milk For Dead Hamsters. This is probably falling on deaf ears, because I haven’t updated this site in some time. Well, if you are still dropping by and read this, please take a look at my new comics on Plarko.com.
Because Plarko is an entertainment website featuring articles about movies, TV and comics, the webcomics I do for the site all fit that theme. I’ve done about 15 so far, at adding new ones at a 1-per-week clip.
Try them out if you are missing if you’re missing the hey-days of 2011 when this site was fully going. If only I knew what I know now, I could have made M4DH my career.
Topics that I have covered so far on Plarko:
- Jurassic Park
- Frozen (Elsa and Anna)
- Die Hard
- Edge of Tomorrow
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Superman’s propensity to not keep secrets
- Batman’s parent issues
- The weird shaman dude from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- Spider-man playing a joke on Wolverine
- X-men 3
- Rorschach not having a good poker face
- Captain America and his stupid shield
- The Wonder Twins and their dumb powers
- Gru and the question on everyone’s mind when it comes to the Minions
- Why there are no Bonobos apes in Planet of the Apes
So that’s it in a nutshell. I hope you think my comics are awesome comics. I always appreciated the support and the good cheer. I may slowly integrate the Milk for Dead Hamster strips into Plarko someday soon. I’ll have “Geks” and M4DH side-by-side on one site, making beautiful music together.
And if you guys aren’t too busy, check out of some of the articles I’ve written for Plarko. I’ve always been a movie buff, and I love having the platform to talk about films and such.
By for now. Remember: Awesome comics are here now.